I made a list of goals at the beginning of 2009 that somewhat held me accountable, so I have decided to do the same thing for 2010. Only this year I hope to actually be able to check off all of the items on my list. Some of these are repeats from last year as they didnt’ get accomplished.
1. Exercise at least three times a week for at least 30 minutes.
2. Lose 5 pounds a month — 30 pounds by my birthday.
3. Join a church.
4. Do daily devotionals.
5. Go on a “Girls Only Weekend”, destination to be determined.
6. Get another tattoo.
7. Apply for a Master’s Program.
8. Start The Love Dare.
9. Find ways everyday to be a better daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother.
10. Cut out caffeine entirely.