I made this list for myself at the beginning of 2009. So since we are now halfway through this year, I thought I’d see how far I have come.
I am setting some goals for myself in 2009
1. Graduate with my BA with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Check….I graduated May 9 and my GPA was 3.05 🙂
2. Exercise at least three times a week for at least 30 minutes. Umm, not so much. But I have ordered some awesome workout DVDs and equipment so I am definitely starting this VERY soon.
3. Lose 5 pounds a month — 30 pounds by my birthday. I didn’t lose 30 by my birthday, but I have lost 20.
4. Join a church. This also hasn’t happened yet. There are some things at our current church that I am having trouble accepting so Phillip and I are visiting other churches in the area to find one where we both feel comfortable.
5. Do daily devotionals. This I am doing, but only about half the time.
6. Read the entire Bible. I started this and did really well for a couple of months. Then finals started and then I read all 4 Twilight Books….so maybe I can pick up where I left off and get this done by December/
7. Go on a Girls Only Weekend, destination to be determined. Does the Rascal Flatts concert in Indy count? It was only an overnight though. I still think something more exciting can be concocted with a big group. We shall see.
8. Get another tattoo. Check. I have actually gotten 2 more and still have 2 more I’d like to get.
9. Apply for the Master’s Program. Will be doing this in January….as soon as I decide where I want to go (LWC or somewhere online).